Freitag, 4. Mai 2018

Singularity

Bildergebnis für jon hopkins

As you might know my musical spectrum is wide open and it spreads from the 60's until now music today. During the last years I learned a lot of electronic music (and one of my inspirations were Adam). To get in touch with house music is not easy but if you have some open ears and you are willing to sink into music sometimes you won't get disappointed. Many of the works of Jon Hopkins impressed me much and I was curious about his latest album Singularity. And it was like ever - working on his house sound with a lot of loops and piano improvisations to create his very unique sound. I liked what I heard and looking forward to see him live in five weeks.

mm  

1 Kommentar:

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

These are good Walter (Thanks for the nod too).