Montag, 15. Januar 2018

Trouble

Bildergebnis für hooligans

Last Saturday I went to support Stuttgart against Berlin. When I arrived at the train station I couldn't believe what I saw. The train was filled with more than 100 men dressed in black coats and wearing  balaclavas on their head. We all had problems to find a free wagon because they occupied almost every space. I quickly understood that this train was full of hooligans and I made my thoughts what will happen the next 40 minutes until we arrive at the stadium. All of the normal people stood there trying to act unremarkable and talking no words. It was a very scary atmosphere that I've never been in before. I read a lot about these guys going out for a fight and not to support their team like they should. But listen to them about taking a few days off work to go to Ukraine to battle with the natives makes me think about how stupid people should be doing this. Finally one station before we arrived special police forces stopped the train and put them all out. I have no idea if they arrested them or kept them several hours from other people. At least I don't want to see this once again in reality. By the way we won 1:0 against Berlin. But I will always combine the hooligans to this game.

Dave Edmunds - Trouble Boys
Ryan Adams - Trouble
George Thorogood - So much trouble

And my greatest fear was this

The Rezillos - Somebody's gonna get kicked his head tonight

3 Kommentare:

TheRobster hat gesagt…

Sad, very sad. It's like the 70s all over again. I thought we'd eveolved as a species, but clearly some gene pools have been in stasis. Glad your team won Wlater. Mine had a phenomenal result yesterday, being the first team to beat the league leaders this season.

The Swede hat gesagt…

It's hard to believe that we're this far into the 21st century sometimes. Unbelievable behaviour.

Anonym hat gesagt…

So sorry to read that.

Violence which ties itself to football seems to come and go in cycles....sadly we seem, certainly with the bigger clubs in the bigger cities, heading towards a time when there will be problems.

Be like me and Drew....support wee clubs with hardly any fans!!!

PS : Superb result for your team.