Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018

Some Hard Rock From Dublin?

Bildergebnis für thin lizzy

During the last days I made an archival back up copy of my laptop on an external drive and I took a look on what's on my external drive. I got aware that I had a lot of albums by Thin Lizzy from the late 70's. It was a band that lots of folks could agree to in no way their musical preferences were. Thin Lizzy were Phil Lynott, playing the bass and having a great voice. After listening to their songs once again I have to admit that none of them lost it's fascination after all the years. It might be 40 years ago since they recorded this songs but I still like to listen to them.These songs are from their 1978 live double album Live and Dangerous, a classic in this genre.

Thin Lizzy - Emerald
Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back In Town
Thin Lizzy - Dancing In The Moonlight
Thin Lizzy - The Rocker

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I'm with you all the way on this one Walter.

Thin Lizzy were the rock band that all the punks and new wave fans had respect for. Fabulous stuff.

JC