Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2018

Happy Birthday Donald Fagen

Bildergebnis für donald fagen

One of those musicians that accompanied me during the last decades will celebrate his 70th birthaday today. You might know him as the co-founder, lead singer and keyboardist of Steely Dan. Together with Walter Becker he made the sound of made the most outstanding albums in the early/late 70's. So many songs that still are in my memory was (co)-written by him. Their sound was so unique and the arrangements were so fabulous that you can listen to them still. Also his solo albums The Nightfly and Kamakiriad are also records I still listen with joy. I know that this is not everyone's cup of tea but he made songs/sounds that I used to listen to - mostly later at the evening.

So all the best to you Donald.





Keine Kommentare: