Sonntag, 15. Oktober 2017

Deadly Valentine

Bildergebnis für charlotte gainsbourg

To be honest I always liked the music of Serge Gainsbourg because it sounds to be from a different world. I loved his voice and the lyrics as far as I understood them in past days and I always returned to him from time to time. I knew a few songs from his daughter together with Jane Birkin Charlotte. I was surprised that she announced a new record after a very long time staying absent from music. The first track from the so titled album was Rest, a piano based ballad. Their latest appetizer for the new album was Deadly Valentine a much more electronic adventure for her. Based on hypnotic electric beats her voice flows like mist over a river. Beautiful to start into Sunday.


2 Kommentare:

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

That's really good Walter, thanks for sharing.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Very interesting....and I would never have guessed who it was!